Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Beginnings.

Oh, hello! I didn't see you there. how are you doing? My name's Jen. I like reading and writing and musical theater and taking pictures and singing and laughing and other generally enjoyable, creatively engaging activities :) anyways I'm glad you have somehow stumbled across this blog and I hope you'll give it a chance, even though it isn't completely developed yet.

I suppose most things begin with a rough start. So let's consider this first entry as just that. A very rough start to what will hopefully be a semi decent blog. thanks to my spectacular friend Nicole and her blog as well as my quirky yet sagacious and seasoned former art teacher, I've decided to give this thing another try. I haven't quite figured out the point yet but I'm hoping with some practice and experimental writing, I'll gain some followers and a more centered and focused blog. Only time will tell :)

1 comment: